Our Sense of Self
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” -Viktor E. Frankl
Therapy for self-esteem can help you to stop negative self-talk, become more resilient, and hold yourself more accountable for the kind of life you’d like to create for yourself moving forward.
When we’re struggling with how we relate to ourselves, we are often struggling to better understand and feel comfortable with who we really are. The way we think, feel, and experience ourselves is an important determinant of our overall happiness and our ability to be resilient through life’s ups and downs.
Therapy for self-esteem can help you to:
- Increase self-confidence and assertiveness
- Improve resilience and ability to handle stress more effectively
- Improve your relationships
- Attain a deeper understanding of yourself and how you relate to others
- Maintain a more positive perspective
- Increase momentum toward your personal goals