Modern Accelerated Program For Life Transitions
This program is best for someone who is struggling with a major life transition, family crisis, or facing a difficult situation and needs a more brief yet intensive form of treatment and support.
Whether you’re going through a difficult breakup, overwhelmed with multiple stressors all at once, dealing with a tough family/ relationship conflict or you just need a little extra help coping with a particularly stressful time in your life, MAP for Life Transitions is designed to help you get through it with the caring support and guidance of a trusted professional therapist.
This short-term program is also appropriate for a person who has already been in individual therapy and would like to revisit some of the skills and insights they have developed.
Intensive therapy for life transitions can help you to:
- Establish a more substantial support system while you’re going through a challenging time
- Develop better coping skills
- Feel a sense of support, guidance, and encouragement when you need it most
- Set boundaries around your self-care and in other important aspects of life
- Clarify your priorities and set goals to work toward
- Develop a sense of calm and inner peace when feeling emotionally flooded
- Deal with an important relationship concern
This program is for you if:
- You would like to add some additional support while going through a particularly difficult time
- You recently experienced a significant loss and would like to process with a licensed therapist
- You would like to develop more effective coping skills during a major change
- You recently went through a difficult breakup and would like support and encouragement through the grieving process
- You recently went through a major life transition and need some guidance
- You want to increase self-awareness
- You want to check in about your priorities and goals
- You would like to work on creating healthier boundaries when it comes to family relationships
- You want to strengthen your sense of self and ability to deal with stressful life events
Cost: $1250/ (Currently offering 15% for all programs purchased in November 2020, bringing cost to $1063) Payment plans are available.
Offers: Four (75 minute) sessions + an additional two (30-minute) check-ins. This program is offered virtually using a HIPAA compliant platform also includes resources and weekly exercises to help you stay on track.
This service is meant to provide brief intervention (one month in duration) and more intensive guidance, support, and encouragement through a challenging life experience.